How to make a Egg-stra Special Shaker Tag
Supplies Used on the Egg-stra Special Shaker Tag: (*affiliate link)
Disclosure: This blog uses affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of the links, I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) that helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!
- Stamp the chick image with black ink onto white cardstock.
- Stamping on non-porous white card-stock helps the markers blend easier.
- Color in the edge of the chick with the light ochre marker. Use the pale yellow marker to blend and fill in the rest of the chick.
Counting the Nesting Tag dies as 6 being the largest and 1 being the smallest…
- Using the largest (#6) Nesting Tag Die, and the 4th largest Nesting Tag Die, center and tape the two dies together to create a tag frame.
Shaker Tag pieces:
- Cut a large (#6) “blue skies” tag from the largest nested tag die.
- Cut a large (#6) green dot tag. Cut a wavy line die on the bottom of the tag using a wavy line die. (From the MSD209 Some Bunny Loves You Stamp and Die Set.)
- Adhere bottom of the wavy cut tag onto the blue skies tag.
- Cut a acetate tag from the 5th largest nesting tag die.
- Cut a large purple gingham egg, a floral cracked egg and several small eggs from coordinating scrapbook paper.
- On the back of the tag frame, add a thin line of adhesive around the inside opening of the tag.
- Remove the protective coating from both sides of the acetate and place it on top of the adhesive.
- Cut thin strips from the double-sided foam sheets. Remove one side of the protective layer from the foam strips and place around the inside edges of the tag.
- Add shaker bits inside tag.
- Remove the second side of the protective layer from the foam strips and adhere to the blue skies layer on the inside of the tag.
- Glue the small floral cracked half egg onto purple gingham egg.
- Add foam to the back of chick and egg and add to front of the card.
- Punch a hole on the top of the tag using the crop-a-dile, add purple and white twine.
- Adhere ribbon bow to top of the tag.
*FTC Disclosure… “This is a sponsored post. I have been provided product and compensation in exchange for my creative ideas. The views and opinions are my own.”